Parental involvement is a combination of commitment and active participation on the part of parent to the school and to the student. As parents you can ensure that your child receives the benefits from parental involvement by staying up to date on what is happening in the classroom.
Tulsa Public Schools is committed to helping your child develop the academic knowledge and critical thinking he or she needs to succeed in school and beyond. As a result, these involvement opportunities empower parents to take action. By connecting parents to school officials, community members, other parents, knowledge, and powerful allies, these opportunities build bridges and networks that support schools and sustain whole communities.
Volunteers needed at hale junior high!
We have many opportunities to volunteer at Hale Junior High! Please contact us below to get started.
Testing monitors and volunteers needed for state assessments. Training is provided. Please contact us below.
Often our athletes have to stay at school before an evening game and they are hungry! Our teams do not have booster clubs so we rely on donations from the community to feed our growing athletes. Please consider donating dinner to our wonderful athletes!
District Involvement Information
- Stay Connected - TPS social media and smartphone app
- Tulsa Council of PTAs
- National PTA
- Booster Clubs/PTAs sanctioned organizations
- Parents as Teachers
- Student and Family Guide to Success (includes the Behavior Response Plan)
- Achieving. Classroom Excellence (ACE) Parental Curriculum Choice Letter
- Logrando la Excelencia en el Salón de Clases Carta hacia los Padres para la Selección de Currículo
- Parent Guide | Guía para Padres
- Parents Right To Know | El Derecho a Saber de los Padres
- Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- Educational Surrogate Parents Program
- All students need parental support to succeed. The Educational Surrogate Parents Program responds to the need for support and representation of students with disabilities whose parents are not available. This program relies on the commitment of volunteers who support a student's education by advocating for him/her to ensure that the student receives a free and appropriate public education.
The Ranger Store is housed on site at Hale Junior High. Students shop at the store as an attendance incentive. Students with good attendance are given "Ranger Bucks" to spend in the store on many different items.
Please visit our amazon wish list to see what we stock our store with! And while you are there, please consider making a donation. The Ranger Store is a huge part of our school community!