- Dr. Jody Parsons, principal
- Mark Cole, assistant principal
- Steve Hull, dean of students
- Danial Hishaw, behavior coach
Dr. Jody Parsons
Dr. Parsons joined Tulsa Public Schools in 2003 as a high school English teacher. Dr. Parsons has also served students as assistant principal at Hale High School. While at Hale Jr. High, Dr. Parsons and an excellent staff of teachers and support employees have seen a drastic decrease in suspensions and an increase in student achievement!
In his free time, Dr. Parsons enjoys reading, playing music, camping, and spending time with his son.
Dr. Parsons earned his Ed. D from the University of Oklahoma in May 2018.
- Math Teachers
- Language Arts Teachers
- Social Studies Teachers
- Science Teachers
- Special Education Teachers
- English Language Learner Teachers
- Gifted and Talented Teachers
- Electives Teachers
- Read 180 teacher