Thanks to the support of Tulsa voters and funding from the 2015 Bond, students at Hale Junior High School are learning safely and comfortably with a brand new air conditioning system!
The 2021 Bond for Tulsa Public Schools will further enhance the campus by:
- Redesigning the school’s entrance to improve security and safety while ensuring a welcoming environment for students and families;
- Funding repairs to the parking lot and sidewalks and the installation of new exterior lighting;
- Upgrading the auditorium lighting and sound system and providing new stage curtains; and
- Remodeling the school’s science labs and investing in STEM equipment.
|PROPOSITION 1: SAFE LEARNING
- Security cameras and radios
- Safe entry and door access control
- Parking lot, sidewalk, and exterior LED lighting
|PROPOSITION 2: STUDENT AND CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY
- Network and systems upgrades
- Student and teacher technology
- Digital marquee
|PROPOSITION 3: TRANSPORTATION
Funding from Proposition 3 will ensure that all students have access to safe, comfortable, and dependable transportation.
|PROPOSITION 4: QUALITY LEARNING MATERIALS AND PROGRAMS
- Textbooks and learning materials
- Fine arts and auditorium upgrades
- Library digital and print resources
- STEM Lab upgrades
- School projects funds
- Wellness and physical education